Last updated April 25, 2020
This page informs you of our (Full Stack Development, "we," "our" or "us") policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site and other services provided by Full Stack Development.
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
To make this notice easy to find, we make it available in our footer and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
You may be sure that we will never disclose this personal information to a third party without your consent. You agree that we are allowed to share your personal information with Full Stack Development's affiliates for the purpose of operating the Services and products.
Information We Collect
- Information You provide.
- Account Registration. When you register for an Account on our services, we may ask you to provide your contact information and items such as name, company name, address, email and telephone number.
- Payment Information. When you create an order on our website, your finanical information is directed to our third-party payment processor. We do not store your financial account information on our systems; however, we have access to, and may retain, subscriber information through our third-party payment processor.
- Communication.. When you contact us, for example through our contact form or support desk, we may receive additional information such as your contact details and name. We may send you an email to confirm we have received your message.
- Information We Collect.
- Cookies & tracking. Like many other websites we automatically collect certain information and store it in log files when you use our services. We may collect certain information automatically about your device, that is send to us by your device. This may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, referring pages, operating system, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit. When visiting our website we may set a cookie on your device or system to help our web servers identify you. Cookies are used for technical reasons and for storing user settings. We may also automatically collect information about your usage of our Services, such as frequency of visits, and other information related your interactions with our systems.
- Usage of our products and services. When making use of our services and products, we may collect information about it's uptime, frequency of use, errors. We use this data to operate our Services and provide customer support.
How We Use This Information
We use the information we collect for:
- Operate and maintain our Services and Products;
- Personalize our Serivces;
- Develop business strategy, products, services and features;
- Provide customer support;
- Communicate with you;
- Process transactions.
How we Share Infomration
We may share the Information we Collect for the following purposes:
- With our Vendors and Service Providers for the purpose of operating our services on our behalf.
- For Analytics, with providers such as Google Analytics.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We make use of multiple measures designed to protect the Information We Collect from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We apply industry standards to protect your Personal Information.
We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.